I too heard the same as Vithur.....may be in the month of December where
Superstar's b'day falls.

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Its expected by Dec 12, 2008 .... I
suppose.. Because Soundarya Rajnikanth was telling that she wants to release it
on His father's Bday ( Dec 12th ) .

  On 1/19/08, John Edward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:             guys,
any idea on the release of sultan the warrior and its audio release?

-John

regards,
Vithur

A.R.RAHMAN -  MY BREATH & LIFE FORCE

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here