Vijay, thanks for pointing that out.

I don't see it as Dhinesh's mistake... I did not want to berate anyone
here.  rather wanted remind everyone the purpose of this group and the
limitation; what to expect; what not to expect.

Vithur, I did not want to reply to your email yesterday. But later I
felt I should...Now really, I think, I am deviating from the purpose
of that mail by replying to your email.

He spoke. I replied what I felt about the whole issue. Where is the
fight here? Now that you are not agreeing with me, is it correct to
say that you are fighting with me? BTW, Did you ask the same questions
to yourself? 1. You could have ignored my email, if you did not like
2. You could have replied me in a private mail.

Why did not you do? Is that because you wanted to blame me in front of
other members?  I can say, 'YES'. But at the same time, I can say,
'No. it's just that you wanted to let others know what's the right way
to respond'. Right?.

Same way - take my previous mail as a reminder to others rather than
as a personal attack. Period.

I have nothing against anyone here. I have respect for every soul.

-K