Actually this song rekindled my visit to Ajmer. When I was hearing this song, I
am transported to Khwaja's Durbar. Sufi mystical magic at its best and it
brings the ambience of Ajmer. My prayer to ALLAH is give long life to ARR so
that we can continue to enjoy his compositions.

  tks with regards,
  Amin

shaik mahaboob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              Dear All Rahmaniacs,

It is pertinent to mention here that after paying remarkable and rich tributes
to Hazrath Haji Ali Baba, a Sufi saint from Mumbai in the Movie "Fiza" Starring
Hrithik Roshan, the recent awesome number sung by the one and only ARRahman
"Khwaja Mere Khwaja", an outstanding Qawalli from Jodha Akbar one again
starring Hrithik Roshan proves beyond any doubt that Isai Puyal A.R.Rahman is
the only outstanding composer in India who can steal the hearts of Millions of
Qawalli Lovers too across the globe. I think by this time all the Devotees of
Khwaja  Garib Nawaz of Ajmer -e - Shariff, Ajmer, Rajasthan, started listening
to this lilting number celebrating the Majesty of another greatest Sufi saint
of India.  I sincerely request the director of the Movie Mr. Ashutosh Gowrikar
not to delete the Qawalli Number from the Movie, which is slotted to be
released in Feb 2008.

ARR should dedicate similar Songs celebrating the Majesty of Hazrath Khader
Vali of Nagoor, Tamil Nadu at least  in Tamil Movies in future.

Long Live Isai Puyal ARR and his Unshaken Popularity.

Die hard fan,

SHAIK MAHABOOB

now.