One of my friends called me and we were talking about JA.  He said he
liked the Azeem-O-Shaan song, he then continued on with how he doesn't
like the dialogues within the song, and also he didn't like the
quality of other songs... short..and unclear.

Upon further inquiry I found that he downloaded JA audio from <some>
website online.  He pointed me to that website and what they actually
have is the rips from the JA theatrical promo and the promos running
on TV.  Someone, somewhere, uploaded a package of JA audio... which
includes these rips and also the one Hindi song from WOHE.

Upon doing a google search for JA audio, I found that this very
package is circulating the internet as the official, exclusive JA
audio.  Given that a lot of people are going to download and listen to
songs before buying the CD, I'm concerned that they may call off JA
audio as 'below-average' without even listening to the real thing.  My
friend was confident that he had downloaded the real thing.  I told
him to go by the CD as it's very well worth it.

So, it could be a good thing or a bad thing...I'm not sure how it
could effect the audio sales, it could go either way.