I Think Indiafm person should be removed because he does know how to
give review to music example anu malik Umrao Jaan they gave full 5
star  which every people hated the music and then I have also read few
A R rahman movie which they have given same rating likes of taal , RDB
and etc and we know how big hits they were and in that site people
like us have given such a good response to the music every person who
have written the good review and have liked so much so I think they
should first see the people review and then write the review and I
hope they change their review and I also feel this time also A R
Rahamn will prove them wrong by winning more award and also I think as
A R Rahman fans we should complain to the indiafm person who wrote
this review by just showing them user review.