I am ready to support ARR and his foundation in any way possible.
Least I can do given how much he has given us through his music.  I
live in the US, but will have the books shipped to my in laws in
Mumbai.  Thanks for the opportunity to help the foundation.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Vijay Iyer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> Here is an opportunity to spread the word about the A.R.Rahman
Foundation