Hi guys,
Below the article (IndiaFM Review of JA) there is the link "Write to
editor"
If hundreds and hundreds of people from our group write to editor very
strictly about this review, he simply won't be able to ignore it.
I already have written my letter demanding an explanation,
I request everyone here to write at least 2 letters to editor.

Guys, many people read these reviews and make their decisions on the
basis of these.
We simply can not allow such dishonest thing to be written.
Same website contributed a lot negative about YUVA with another
websites and see what had happened with the fate of the movie.

Here is the link again to the review:

http://indiafm.com/movies/musicreview/12618/index.html

Thanks
Pravinder