My dear fellow Rahmaniacs...

I'm so excited to share the happy news that I'm repeatedly playing JA songs
in my apartment. I'm staying in heart of downtown in Chicago in a 49 storied
building where most of the neighbors are Americans. I'm playing these JA
songs very loudly and repeatedly.

My roomie is a semi-ARR fan (or sometimes anti-ARR). When he gets out of my
apartment, the neighboring lady caught him (as if she was waiting for
somebody to open our door) and he was worried that she is going to complain.

She told him that she liked all the songs playing in our home and she want
those songs (with lyrics). And she also enquired about the composer (AR
Rahman). The reason I'm excited is these information was told by my roomie
(semi-ARR fan). He is also happy now; and he really understood the power of
ARR.

I'm so happy that these people also like our BOSS's songs. I didn't meet her
today. I'm going to meet her tomorrow with CD & Lyrics.

Happily...
-Siraj