For those who grew up in the golden era of Indian music with the likes
of Naushaad and Shankar Jai-Kishan, I would be curious to know what
they thought of JA's music, esp. those who are more classically
inclined and enjoy classical music.  Everyone here, please ask your
parents, aunties, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas to listen to JA's
music and get their opinion.  I am waiting for my parents to return
from India before I give them a copy of the CD and hear what they have
to say.  I really respect the opinions of elders who grew up in the
golden era of melody, esp. the classical oriented folks.