is it available anywhere in bangalore????

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:36:29
-0800Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Al Rasilah song is DIVINE; translation requested

Planet M in shoppers stop andheri west , mumbai has loads of copies.. go grab
em'!
On Jan 22, 2008 5:44 AM, jamshid TC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hmmm...I just asked my wife to enquire in Planem M ,Bangalore. It seems they
are not aware of such an Album.

I vouch i will buy it when it comes to the store. till then can you send me an
MP3 version :-) Badly want to listen to it.