"thank god people dont get diabetics by listening to music,as Jashn E
Bhaara is so sweet that you cant have enough of it even though you have
heard it dozen times."

That just made my day! hehehe thanks for your review
--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $*$ PaVaN $*$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well,i am not going to say anything new about JA.There have been some
really good reviews,indepth ones.For me,Its just an gem of an
album.Azeemon Shaan Shensha is one of Rahman's best compositon of recent
times.Its so rich that you cant value it with anything,its a amazing
creation from Rahman.(Hear it in your headphones).Thank god people dont
get diabetics by listening to music,as Jashn E Bhaara is so sweet that
you cant have enough of it even though you have heard it dozen
times.Javed Ali Excels.In Lamhon Ke daman Mein,With such a great tune
and effective chorus parts,madhushree and sonu's voice sounds
divine.Khwaja mere Khwaja,rahman sabke dil mein samaja.Rahman's singing
is just superb.Next we have bhajan ,Man Mohana.one of my favs in the
album,another amazing composition.(Thankgod Ash didnt sing it,otherwise
she would have got more singing offers than acting)

>   Oh ya..i forgot 2 rocking instrumentals.They all rock and rock big
time.This album has been worth the wait.Rahman has given his best and
started the year of with a bang.I got no words,but to simply say that We
love you and You are the best.

>   I was reading so many positive reviews,that i was dying to read a
negative one...just to see how much stupid can anyone be..and then we
got one..in form of India Fm's review.But another thing i noticed is,We
all fans seem to have liked this album,otherwise we do get some negative
reviews from fellow group members.This is something new :) . I am
eagerly awaiting for bollyvista's review.There music reviews are
generally good.