A musical genius that should be hailed, as an acknowledgement for  what he
had done and keep on doing for this world. He captured heart of music lovers in
a short span of time, archived lots of awards and still achieving since his
first track; Mani Ratnam’s ROJA (1992). He is the 1st person to introduce
computer programmed music which is being used until today and done a miracle to
Indian cinema musicals. Indian musical spread to all over the world and came to
the same range as western musical. Not only Indians, Europeans too listen to
his music. He has done a miracle to Indian cinema industry…. He also did songs
for India’s independent day (vande mataram),Taj Mahal for nomination. (taj
anthem 1 love) and to eradicate world poverty globally he started a foundation
(A.R.RAHMAN foundation) and did a song (pray for me brother)

  For me he is the real hero……….my hero..alwiz with me, with beautiful tunes..
tunes which is realy amazing. That no can replace it.. every single tune is
simply superb..
  Heart touching beautiful voice….. voice that can make me forget all of other
things in the world.. my life is meaningful with his tune by my side.. and my
life will be so difficult if my hero is not there.

  LOVE RAHMANS SIR.. HAIL MASTER RAHMAN..

  WITH LOVE,

  KANCHNA SUBRAMANIAM @ RAHMANS FAN