hi Vijay,
I had posted abt the PFMB books in many communities and had mailed to
many of my friends. The common question I am getting is whether its
availble by any means other than online. Not having credit card or
checking account is their main problem. Can you please let me know of
any solution for this? Is it possible to get the Foundation's books
via stores?

Rahmaniac,
Sarath.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks....dnt go by that number....we have thousands of copies....i
put that number to start off....

ARR