a small request .... This group consists of people who just love ARR and his
works... if you do not like any of ARR songs... Pls do not post it in the
groups. as it may disturb other people, though you have all the freedom to
speak out your views, but that will trigger hard feelings and it goes on and
on

Just a suggestion ...