ottagathe from kuyiline?
this been beaten to death in this group..
why do we dig up the same thing again and again..?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Sorry. Another good example:

 Ottagathe thattiko - Gentleman (1993)
 Kuyiline Thedi - Neelakkuyil (1954)

 "Ottagathe thattiko" was directly lifted from Neelakuyil.The music
 director of Neelakkuyil, Raghavan master was a close friend of
 Rahman's father K.A. Sekhar.

 Both songs were huge hits in kerala.