dude common relax. u have all right to post ur opinion. no inferiorities
please. jus chill up..
u hope that ARR will come with albums which u will in the future.. that by
itself is a great news. jus try giving some more hearings to all the albums.
have them in a playlist and run them for 5-6 times.. u will gradually like
it.