Cool Rano
Thanks for correcting/confirming the details...
Its just human curiosity and nothing more than that...
And I haven't posted this to discuss, but just for info which most of
our fans couldn't answer when they are been asked by others...
and the ARR's reason is a noble cause.
Personally, I am an atheist but I do respect people's beliefs...
and I am a die hard fan of ARR like all of you, who don't want to
intrude in ppl's personal lives...

anyways, I am not discussing it further, but just making everything
clear form my side...