*http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=18786*
**
*Jodhaa Akbar
*The music of UTV Motion Pictures and Ashutosh Gowariker Productions' Jodhaa
Akbar was formally released by the Royalty of Jaipur (who are the direct
descendants of Jodha) - His Highness Maharaja Bhawani Singhji and Her
Highness Maharani Padmini Deviji of Jaipur and His Highness Maharaja Brajraj
Singhji of Kishangarh.
Present in the magnificent Royal Tent, especially erected for the unveiling,
were singers Sonu Nigam, Javed Ali and Bela Shende along with the cast and
crew of the film including Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, A. R.
Rahman, Javed Akhtar, Punam S. Sinha, Sonu Sood, Ronnie Screwvala and Sunita
and Ashutosh Gowariker . Cinematographer Kiran Deohans, action coordinator
Ravi Dewan, production designer Nitin Chandrakant Desai, costumes designer
Neeta Lulla and character artistes Raza Murad, Ila Arun, Kulbhushan
Kharbanda and writer and character artiste Haider Ali were present. The
other guests who attended the launch included Amitabh Bachchan, Shatrughan
Sinha and Sonakshi Sinha, Sanjay and Zarine Khan, Zayed Khan, Amar Singh and
others.
Said Ashutosh Gowariker, "The experience of producing the music of Jodhaa
Akbar has been fascinating, exciting and unique. One of the pleasures of
working on a film is repeating your team. And if that team happens to be
Javedsaab and Rahman then the process of creating music is all the more
wonderful and joyous."
**
*Speaking on the music, A R Rahman comments, "It has always been a pleasure
to associate with Ashutosh on his projects. We started off with Lagaan and
then Swades, both of which gave me immense creative satisfaction as a
composer. It was an honour that Jodhaa Akbar was offered to me."*
*
*
The music of the film marks the launch of UTV Music and UTV chief Ronnie
Screwvala said, "A film of the magnitude and calibre of Jodhaa Akbar with
its outstanding music compositions is the perfect vehicle for the launch of
UTV Music."

--
regards,
Vithur