Raghu,
While I agree that rahman has not used SPB as well as he did pre 2000
there some classics in the post 2000 period you missed out - a few
that came to my mind

1. Swasame Swasame - thennali
2. Enthan vannil kadhal nilave - Kadhal Virus
3. Azhagana Rakshasiyae - Mudalvan

While duet is where ARR unrefutably made the best use of SPB - there
were other songs like "Minnalae" in may madham where the SPB- ARR
combo were at the best as well.

Good to know that there are others in the group who long for more of
the two masters ARR & SPB.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "arr_raghu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>