Pls never say ARR did any worst album or stuff like that. This is a forum
for admiring ARR. if you do not like some songs, its your personal taste,
and may be you can keep that opinion with yourselves, instead of hurting
other's sentiments....

How can you claim that its worst and things like that. There are some ardent
followers of ARR in this group and I am one of them.

NEVER USE WORDS LIKE WORST ALBUM ETC . But I cant bear these words.... Sorry

( I AM SORRY IF I WAS RUDE )

--
regards,
Vithur