hmm, u r spot on. thx for ur tips.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "~ [EMAIL PROTECTED] ~" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hii
> Gr8 effort...sounds almost perfect. Sounds like a blend of Sitar &
Veena. But 1 thing i wud like to point out, in the lines "nagme hi
nagme hai jaagti soti..." , u have used Shudhha Dhaivat instead of
Komal Nishad. It shd actually go like Pa-Pa Ma, Pa-Pa Ma,Pa-Pa Ma,
Pa-Pa Ni Pa Ma Ma..."This part is in Gambeera Naatai or Jog, wut u hv
played becomes "Arabhi" or Durga. A minor note fluctualtion can cause
a lot of difference. Rest is ok. Keep it goin!
> Swaps

there you all go, I've done an isntrumental of one of my favs in JA.