Dear Gopal / Vijay,

Coloring book is awesome. Actually, I ordered 10 books and received
only 9. I'm in US and my parents received it in Chennai. They checked
with the local post office too. Could you please check? If it's lost
in transit, then I guess we don't have any option!

Thanks and appreciate your efforts,
Maddy.
PS: Sorry, I don't have your personal email ID's and hence posting it
here. Also, I have problems replying through ebay!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Congrats. seems u r the first.

Foundation ,