Thank God.

  I was dying to see this. For me Rahman is one of the best Playback singer we
got. I was surprised not to see his name in Best Playback Singer section Until
now.

  I strongly Hope that Rahman gets this Award. Not only as a fan, but even if
you look as an outsider Rahman is the best nominee in Playback singer section.

  Regards
  Truly ARR

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          53rd annual Filmfare Awards

Best Composer

A.R.Rahman - Guru
Monty Sharma - Saawariya
Pritam - Jab We Met
Pritam - Life in a Metro
Vishal-Shekhar - Om Shanti Om

Best Male Playback Singer

A.R.Rahman - Tere Bina (Guru)
KK - Aankhon Mein Teri (Om Shanti Om)
Shaan - Jab Se Tere Naina (Saawariya)
Sonu Nigam - Main Agar Kahoon (Om Shanti Om)
Sukhvinder Singh - Chak De (Chak De India)

Other ARR-related nominations

Best Lyrics: Gulzar - Tere Bina (Guru)

Best Female Playback Singer: Shreya Ghoshal - Barso Re Megha (Guru)