enna kodume ithu...ARR is the live and soul for chaiya chaiya...Without him
even sukhwinder will not get a change to sing...hope ARR and Steven Spielberg
work together soon

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               I will kill
myself if he composes! Its been my dream to see SS and arr work together. I
hope it happens soon!

On 2/7/08, sai shastry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      i read it as 'he is
singing' not composing

 On 2/6/08, naztitude <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       Sorry to post this in
this forum or my apologies, if this is an
already discussed topic-came across this peice of news...
Sukhwinder Singh was spotted after Hollywood heard Chaiyya chaiyya in
Spike lee's "Inside man"-the song became popular in the west and our
 good old sukhwinder has been roped in for composing a fresh track for
SS.
I hope he gives ARR credit for being what he is, and the song that he
has sung that has given him this status!

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/n/i/top_stories/2494/