Very true..I hope ARR uses him one day...

Rgds
Satish

----- Original Message ----
From: icashwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, 9 February, 2008 6:32:33 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: Hesham Abdul Wahab - Idea Star Singer

The void left by the late Shahul hameed (one of ARR's fav voices
) can only be filled by Hesham Abdul Wahab or a singer like him...

It is truly amazing how Hesham's voice hits the high registers and a
couple of songs he sang were so good that they outshone even the original.

i really hope ARR looks at Hesham as he must have been missing a
Shahul Hameed voice for a long time.

Hesham's Khwaja mere Khwaja and ghazal were so good that ARR will take
a note of him.

Thanks for mentioning hesham here... Though in the din created by
recent albums I am not sure if this message will even be seen by members

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Ravi Nair" <raviishere@ ...> wrote:

> Asianet program for singing talent search Idea Star Singer has one
> competitor Hesham who is an ardent ARR Fan. He never misses an
oppurtunity
> to sing ARR song and he has sung Ennavale as his favourate song. MG
> Sreekumar who has sung several songs for ARR in Tamil is one of the
judge
> and has already suggested Hesham that he should go and meet ARR.
>
> Today at 8.30pm on Asianet, he will sing "Khwaja" from JA. Suggest
you all
> can have a look and vote for him if you think there is any substance.
>
> PS: I am not related to him in any manner.

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/