wow I kidna like it! i didnt think you can have that kinda perspective
on this song but I actually enjoyed it...sometimes the techno
instruments felt a bit heavy and kinda made the song unclear ...also
it felt kinda not crisp enough and kinda messy at times...

but the overall effort is simply great! thanks for sharing

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Biju ArrFan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi to all arr folks. As first message i dedicate this Jashn bahara
song (jodha akbar) in rock/pop genre. Just added some ingredients to
song to suit pubs discotheqs. Welcome your views. Happy listening.
thanks biju. Have a great day.

>   http://www.mediafire.com/?0xdyx2nvjjj

Try it now.