i found these:

A. R. Rahman says : I read most of your questions� thought I will just pick
and choose the ones I felt like answering due to lack of time. I thank you
for taking your time for writing all those beautiful kind words.

A. R. Rahman says :

Name: MAHESH LONDHE
Question: I personally feel � 1947 Earth� is your all time best Music. I am
not at all against synthesizer or latest techniques but have a strong
opinion that Music is nothing but �Feelings� and therefore a song should be
recorded in one go without a break as it was practice previously. What is
your opinion ?
A. R. Rahman says : Thank you very much. I definitely have a lot of freedom
when I work with Deepa Mehta, since she doesn�t nitpick into every little
thing. She just gives the general idea and disappears till we make beautiful
music for her and she responds later. Freedom is very important in the
process of creating music and songs. There are a lot of issues when we
record music together, because even if one person is not right, then the
whole recording becomes unusable. Hence, by the use of multi-tracks, we
definitely try to simulate the seamlessness in a song. But the practice is
still on. The music of Lord of the Rings, the musical, and Golden Age, which
I recorded recently were all with a live orchestra in one of the most
prestigious studios in London

Name: Aravind AM
Question: Sir, In most of your songs, there are very minute and very fine
sounds -which may hardly be noticeable to a normal listener, but if we
actually notice them, we appreciate the sheer brilliance. What motivates to
to make all those fine nuances in your songs, though the efforts that you
put in for beautifying the song may not reach the audience?
A. R. Rahman says : There is a story of Michelangelo -- if I am not wrong --
which I heard recently. It seems that he was painting beautiful pictures at
the back of the church. People told him you are a fool because you are not
painting in the front where people can appreciate your work. The answer was:
I do my work for God to watch it. I think he can watch it anywhere. I
thought it was a brilliant answer because everything doesn�t need to have
instant appreciation. Even if one of you have appreciated those fine
nuances, that is enough for me.

Name: Armstrong S.A
Question: Still i feel that quality and sounds of "Roja" songs are far
better than your recent ones. What is the main reason for that? are you
missing Sridar and other sound engineers?
A. R. Rahman says : At the time of Roja, the consumer music systems used
were of lower qualities and we had to cater to a mono-magnetic tape. Hence
we had to exaggerate the high frequencies and use a lot of spacializers.
Things have changed in the course of time and we are right now taken a
universal approach in the sound quality to make our recordings sound warm
and friendly to every system. That covers the recording part. The sounds
which you say were inspired from the film of Roja� definitely another film
soundtrack will come where you will feel the same or maybe better vibe
again.

Name: Vineet
Question: Hi rahamn sir....i am a fan of u...i am hearing runours that u are
coming to dubai for a concert...is it true??..if it is true...is it a public
or a private concert?...we are very eager to see u here in dubai....thanks
A. R. Rahman says : You'll know very soon.

Name: Shani George
Question: Guruji.., wot is dat one special thing you would like to tell your
millions of fans..??
A. R. Rahman says : Love makes the heart more lighter and makes you see
things objectively and hate darkens you and makes you heavy at heart and
uneasy. Make a choice. God bless.

Name: Sathya
Question: Hi Rahman, I am a die hard fan of you and i am listening to your
music since Roja. I have read in your interviews that you do prayer 5 times
a day and also its because you love your job you can avoid burnout. But amid
such high pressures how are able to do that. Will you get pressurised
anytime by producers to finish fast, which can cause you lose your coolness
and creativity.
A. R. Rahman says : Like hjow we find time to eat food and sleep, we need to
find time for 'spiritual food' too. If we have our mind balanced and light,
all other things are easier to handle.

Name: Chekka Prakash
Question: Why are you not giving music Telugu movies?
A. R. Rahman says : I am in the process of doing a Telugu movie directed by
S J Suriya, and starring Pavan Kalyan and the music of Jodhaa Akbar will
also release in Telugu.

Name: S.Somu
Question: Sir...dont neglect my request....... plzzzzzz.........give me some
work to do......anything....i will travel my life with u sir.....i donno
more about music.....but can do any kind of work....... Dont neglect
this........ Al-Risaiah......
A. R. Rahman says : I never intentionally neglect people, but due to
overehleming que in my work, it might seem so. I have all of you in my
prayers and love you all.

Name: Amit Iyer
Question: Good Evening Rahmanji. I m your Die Hard Fan from Mumbai. I Love
each and every track U have composed right from Roja to Jodha Akbar and have
collected Cd's and cassettes of each of ur compositions. I heard U r going
to compose some devotional album soon with Ur Guru Shri Dakshinamoorthy.
When is it about to be released? And I just want to meet you atleast once. U
have come to Mumbai several times but I always missed the opportunity of
meeting You. Hope we will meet soon. All The Best For Ur Future Projects.
Warm Regards To You and Your Family.
A. R. Rahman says : You are right. Mr Dakshinamurthy has composed a
beautiful album from the Tamil Sufi text of Gunangudi Mastan based on
Carnatic ragas. Though we have done around six songs, we are still finding
it difficult to find the time to complete the other songs. But it's a very
passionate project.Do wait for it.

Name: Arshitha V
Question: Hi Rahman Sir. How are you? As we all know that Technology is
having a great impact in the world of music, how are you able to keep
yourself abreast with the current technology? Also, do you feel that you
need more contributions from the world of science to music? I value your
opinion a lot on this. Thank you Arshitha.V
A. R. Rahman says : I've not seen any great innovation in instruments
recently except for a few which is the continium fingerboard and a very
unique instrument in north India where a person has combined a violin and a
Sarangi.Indian music could have a great scientific instrument emulating all
the gamakas and ragas with a polyphonic touch. I might have missed something
which is already there.