where can i get 5.1 audio in singapore?

Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               huh!! Dude read
his mail again.

On 2/8/08, gopal b <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      It seems you stay in India.
If you want to buy
original DVD's/CD's fly outside india , you can get
them plenty. Fans staying in India are not allowed to
buy orignal 5.1/good quality stuff.

you can download pirated good quality songs from net.
 but dont't try to search them in india.(they don't
sell here)

--- Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey guys, I am wondering, if Rahman composes his
> tracks in 5.1 (or
> whatever it is), why not release it, even if its
> priced high, HQ audio
> lovers would buy it for sure. I am sick of hearing
 > it in stereo,
> occasionally a few 5.1 retail did release and they
> were atleast 10
> times better. but they stopped, sivaji the biggest
> film in recent
> times didnt have a 5.1 retail nor did atm. and for
 > that matter, all
> his hindi soundtracks dont have it as well. its
> truly frustrating to
> listne to stereo even after 5.1 is commercially very
> popular. and it
> doesnt cost more to produce it either, they can be
 > burned to a normal
> audio CD (wav), so y not do it???

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/