Hi Aa Aha  FM Team,

I would like to thanks for you guys regarding the Rahmania show.
Since I am a hardcore Rahmanji's fan, I really enjoying this show
everybody. I am writing this mail on behalf of our fans group in
Yahoo!.  We used to discuss about this show in our fourm everyday.

I would like to thank a million to Rahainaji for doing this show in a
great manner, it is awesome..... No body can do this show this way.

We guys also would like to part of this program to share our feel
about our BOSS's (Rahmanji) music.

If it could happen, that would be a great moment for ever in our
life.

Please let me know if if is possible.

Thanks and Reagards,
Mathan Raj A.