http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/feb/12slide1.htm

*What is it like working in a film that had music by A R Rahman?*

Like many of his films, the music in *Jodhaa Akbar* will take some time
getting used to. But once it gets into your heart and soul, you won't be
able to get it out. The way Gowarikar has used Rahman's music in *Jodhaa
Akbar* will make you want to listen to it as soon as the film is over.

I have worked in many films where Rahman has done the music, starting from
my very first film, *Iruvar*, which Mani Sir (*Ratnam*) directed over a
decade ago.

Then, there was the song *Barso Re* in *Guru* which was picturised on me.
Originally, Rahman had composed a nice tune which was supposed to be
picturised on me riding a bicycle. But I fell off the bike and hurt myself.
So a new situation for the song had to be created and Rahman came up
with *Barso
Re*.

*Any new projects?*

I'm doing *Robot* in Tamil with Rajni Sir (Rajnikanth), which I guess will
be dubbed in many languages including Hindi and Telugu. Rahman will be
composing the music for *Robot*.

I would also be working with director Shankar Sir again, after *Jeans*.