Guys,

Andhimalai is not a arr album. He only played keyboards as Dileep
then for one or two songs. There was a speculation that someone was
trying to bring bad name to boss. Thats how this album surfaced. Its
not arr album and its not worth listening. Do not waste your time on
this. As for Then Vandhu Payuthu, its a poem by Viramuthu set to
tunes by our boss. Its just that theres some bgm when the poem is
being recited / rendered. Thats all. But of course its better than
Andhimalai for sure. The mastering and engineering was by Sivakumar

Arr Fan

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, harshal chavan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Jamshid, Many Thanx for your efforts ... even after "evolving
stage of our boss music" i would like to listen to them :). But these
albums are not in the market anywhere in world.

> Can you arrange somthing for "andhimalai" ? uplad or send it
anyhow... I will bare anything for that. :)

> thanks again friend
>
> Harshal

0px;padding:0px 14px;}
> #ygrp-mkp hr{
> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
> #ygrp-mkp #hd{
> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-
height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}
> #ygrp-mkp #ads{
> margin-bottom:10px;}
> #ygrp-mkp .ad{
> padding:0 0;}
> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{
> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
> -->
>

> Hi Harshal,
>

>   I am not sure what "andhimalai" means ( vithur Please help :-))
>

> Compared to Rahman's other compositions i would put andhimalai,set
me free and deen isai malai lower in the stack.

> when i listen to these albums  i  feel  Rahman in the evolving
stage ...i mean ,the time before he  discovered "Rahman's style" .

> Now what i am not able to figure out or were not able to get hold
off..

> 1.Harem
>
> 2.Colors
>
> 3.Then vandhu payuthu..
>

> Indian mantra looks to me like a mix of vande mataram and jana gana
mana...

> Anybody who has these collection can clarify on this.
>

> -Jamshid

released. ..and i lost it sometimes back.

> I have andhimalai with me.
>

> But i never came across "then vandhu payudhu"..its news to me that
it is existing..

> does anybody have this album with them ? just wanted to know
whether  i missed soemthing of Rahman.

> Thanks
>
> Jamshid
>

> --- On Tue, 2/12/08, harshal chavan <papylon_banko@ yahoo.com>
wrote:

> From: harshal chavan <papylon_banko@ yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [arr] Thenvandhu Paayedhu
> To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com
> Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2008, 2:02 AM
>

> Hi Vithur, sorry forgot to attach pics. here they are :)
>
> Harshal

for "Thenvandhu Paayedhu"  and other rahmans private album like set
me free , Fantacy annamalai which are not easily available in Mumbai

> I will give her yours number. She will contact you if needed
>
> "Thenvandhu Paayedhu" I think its sir vairamuthus poems? am i right?
>
> Thanx brother...
>
> Harshal Chvan

about? is it available in chennai ?
> My wife is coming chennai tommorrow and I told her to buy boss's
rare tamil cds/dvds from chennai.

> Can someone help me on this like which shop is convenient for her
because she dosnt know tamil so i doubt how will she ask about
titiles.
> Her office is near nungbakkam road (Quest Net)
>
> P.S.I found one thing on site is that movie Anbe Ayurie / Aah aha
has not mentioned in Tamil films list rather its not mentioned any
where. why???

> Regards
> Harshal Chavan
>
> Living Legend ARRahman

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo.
com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

> --
> regards,
> Vithur
>
> A.R.RAHMAN -  MY BREATH & LIFE FORCE