Vithur, you are doing awesome jobs by giving BGMs, are u able to provide the
BGMs for Doli Saja Ke Rakhna, I hope mostly members want too.
  Looking forward for your reply.

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Dear Rahmaniac Members

  I observe that many members are having difficulty in listening to the BGMs
that I am sending... Pls note that all the BGM links are stored as Rar, which
is similar to winzip. Pls download winrar and extract all these files, and Mp3s
are stored inside these rar folders.

  WINRAR is similar to Winzip... Pls use it

  If in case any problem persists, pls do mail me .. enjoy the BGMs and do give
me some feedback

--
regards,
Vithur