Hey guys, recently my uncle gave me his ARR tamil collection. he gave
me 9 original CDs. However it is not ayngaran. it is released by a
distributor called Epic Records INC (made in EEC), Blockbuster Music
CDs, Sound of Arts, Maruthu Music, Chapleton Enterprises LTD,
Musicplex, Ramba Records, BAR internation, Bhasky. does anyone else
here have the same distributor's CD. are these original releasers?
BTW, these CDs are not from India, they are international. Nowadays,
there is only one international releaser - Ayngaran. were there many
back then??