Vishwesh

I give you the list of BGM scores I have. Those published by KAISSOM
and AJ also the recent ones by Vithur are complete movies ( means BGM
files in excess of 10 per movie ), and remaining are a couple of
pieces from the movies.

Alaipayudhe / Anbe Aaruyire / Bombay / Jeans / Doli Sajake Rakhana /
Kaadhalar Dhinam / Kannathil Mudhalmittal / Roja / Minsara Kannavu /
Rhythm / Sangamam / Mangal Pandey / Iruvar / Boys / Swades /
Uzhavan / Lagaan / Yuvaa / Dil Se / Indian / Indira / Kandukondain /
Lakeer / May Maadam / Meenaxi / Mudhalvan / Padaiyappa / Taal /
Kanangal Kaidhu Sei / Pudhiya Mugham / Parthaale Parvasam / Bhagat
Singh / Saathiya ( how it should be different that Alaipayudhe ?) /
En Swasa Katrae / RDB AJ / RDB Kaissom / RDB Someone else / One 2 ka
4 / Dil hi Dil men / Kadhal Virus / Thenali / Rangeela / WOHE /
Baba / SOK / Guru / Shivaji / ATM / Thiruda T / Godfather / Puthiya
Mugham / Tehzeeb / Gentleman / Taal Vithur / Kadhalaan

It is worth checking with Wassim (Kaissom) and A Joshi (AJ) on their
technique of making GENUINE VOICELESS BGMs. Truely professional stuff
they had released when both of them had a great run on this group, I
think 1-2 years back and then suddenly the flow stopped......

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, || V i s h w e s h ||
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Dinesh,
>
> Can you pls post the names of those 30 movies?? I just want to
check which ones I've missed...