Please vote....

"Aaditya(Addy) *COOL*" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

And the Award for Best Music Director should go to…
    A R Rahman (Guru)  31%      Monty Sharma (Saawariya)  49%      Pritam (Jab
We Met)  5%      Pritam (Life... In A Metro)  3%      Vishal Shekhar (Om Shanti
Om)  12%

mayahgr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:           Why does this thread have Filmfare
Awards Voting as title but
indiatimes in the body? Are they related?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Siraj K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Friends,
>
> Please vote here. I gave you a exact link for voting. Plz....!!!
>
> *Best Music Director*
> http://movies.indiatimes.com/showpoll/2767631.cms
>
> *Best Playback Singer (Male)*
> http://movies.indiatimes.com/showpoll/2767638.cms
>
> *Best Lyricst*
> http://movies.indiatimes.com/showpoll/2767635.cms
>
> *Best Playback Singer (Female)*
> http://movies.indiatimes.com/showpoll/2767685.cms
>
> Cheers
> Siraj

  Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.