Hey Man,

You sound amazing. Seems, the experiences will last lifetime.I am still drooled
over the music of the movie, but yes, I'll watch on the computer as soon as the
original DVD is out. That way, I'll have access to all the background music
scores. By the way, in case you do not know - the movie has been delayed by
around 50 days, as AR Rahman wanted to give some special treatment on the
background music score.

Pravinder Sheoran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               Hi
All,
 I watched the movie second time with perhaps the worst audience ever.
 They did not have any respect for history or director or actors or
 music director.
 Many people were involved in making comments on serious scenes, making
 fun of songs and all that.
 But it also gave me a chance to see the real effect of Direction and
 music direction.
 I still can not forget when Khwaja Mere Khwaja song came all the
 audience was stuck to their seats.
 While "Azim-o-shan shehanshah" came audience was shocked and the
 effect of the song was so hard on them that none of those fun making
 guys even moved from their seats till the movie finished.

 Coming to the BGM now:
 Many things go unnoticed when you see the movie first time but second
 time makes it crystal clear.
 Rahman Saab has outdone himself and the background score of Jodhaa
 Akbar is perhaps the best of all his work till date; and i am sure
 will always be remembered as a landmark and will be an inspiration to
 millions of other composers. A few things about BGM:

 1. SITAR pieces: Oh my god, i have not listened to anything like this
 before. I think some Raga is played on Sitar many times in the movie.
 Whenever its played it takes your breath away. I think after Naushad
 Saab no one has used Sitar in such magnificent way. If Naushad Saab
 was alive, he surely would have praised ARR with 1000 words.

 2. ARABIC pieces: ARR Sir, i do not know if God exists or not but when
 i listened your Arabic instrumental pieces in JA, i surely felt God
 somewhere near me. How can you use almost every instrument with such a
 perfection. Oh god those divine tunes will haunt me forever.

 3. Jashn-e-bahara vocals and instrumentals: I have started liking the
 song and singer 100 times more than before since i have heard that
 vocals only piece. You could feel the pain in the voice. You can feel
 love in the air whenever the instruments of the song start.

 4. Man mohana: Remember the ending of the song, the slow paced vocals,
 those are used at one place where Akbar is going in slow motion
 thinking about Jodhaa (And he imagines her singing the end lines of
 man mohana song). Ultimate piece of communication between Ashutosh and
 ARR.

 5. In Lamhon ke daman Maain instrumentals: No words to express those
 feelings (and those goosebumps in heart and stomach) when every time
 the starting instruments of this song are played as BGM. Out of the
 world feelings come through the mind.

 6. Beginning titles: I think its Sonu Nigam who sings while the
 beginning title roll. He sings the word MOHABBAT in a very unique
 way. It gives you a feel of a tail yet to be told.

 7. Orchestra: The use of orchestra (symphony kind of music)has been
 tremendous. At the scenes where Akbar gets angry, there has been a
 very dangerous kind of music (hard to explain, sorry). It raises your
 hair on arms.

 8. Khawaja mere khawaja instrumental: Its used at times when someone
 is depressed or sad.

 9. Man mohana instrumental: The tune of the song and some instruments
 of the song are used very very beautifully at many places..

 10. Many more: I have forgotten many other small pieces, they were all
 superb.

 I hardly can stop myself from going again in cinemas to listen to the
 Divine, Pure, Warm and out of the world Background score of Akbar
 Jodhaa. Hats off to His Excellency, Sir A R Rahman.

 Pravinder.

Your's,
Abhimanyu.