speechless....your words about our boss shows your not just a fan but follower
:)

"S.Kanchna Rahmansfan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>From a die hard fan….

  MR.A.R.RAHMAN…

               For me A.R.RAHMAN sir is the best music composer in the world
because RAHMAN sir made a special place in millions of hearts, within a very
short span of time.

  For me A.R.RAHMAN sir is the best singer in the world because there is a
magic in RAHMAN sir’s voice which gives mind peace to all his fans, like me.

  For me A.R.RAHMAN sir is the best problem solver in the world  because,
listening to RAHMAN sir’s music and voice is the best way to forget problem and
release tension, for millions of his fans like me.

  For me A.R.RAHMAN sir is the best teacher in the world because RAHMAN sir’s
success is a guideline to millions of fans like me.

  For me A.R.RAHMAN sir is the best citizen in the world because RAHMAN sir’s
heart touching MAA TUJHE SALAAM and THAAI MANNE VANNAKAM is showing RAHMAN
sir’s love and loyalty to INDIA.

  For me A.R.RAHMAN sir is the most caring person in the world because RAHMAN
sir composed an album PRAY FOR ME BROTHER as a step to eradicate poverty.

  AND

  A.R.RAHMAN SIR is the best heart surgeon in the world because RAHMAN sir made
a very special place in millions of RAHMAN sir’s DIE HARD FANS, LIKE ME,
without cutting and spilling any blood.

  AND…………………..

  A.R.RAHMAN SIR is the most handsome man in the world because RAHMAN sir’s
look, style smile and everything………attract me a lot that no one  can replace.

  A message to MASTER RAHMAN from a true fan..

   If you finds yourself in a dark room,
  With blood flowing everywhere,
  And the walls are shaking very loud.
  Don’t be afraid,  you are in a safe place.
  You are in my heart..

Be a better friend, newshound, and  know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.

Ruben --
The Ultimate A.R.Rahman Forum
http://forum.arrahman-online.com