[He was one of the voices in a qawali type, elaborate song that we had
recorded for the film, with Udit Naryan and Alka Yagnik doing most of the
singing," Rahman adds. "It is a beautiful, haunting number but Ashutosh started
wondering if he could do justice to it in the film. Finally, he decided not to
use it in Jodhaa Akbar. He said he would use it in his next film.]

  Dude ! hope all read the lines. The special qawwali song rumour is again
confirmed in the rediff link mailed by gomtesh.  True, it was sung by Udit,
Alka & Javed Ali & sadly excluded.  Ashu should have kept this in the movie
somehow. Just extra 5 mts. not going to make big difference. Lets all request
kindly to ashu to include in DVDs please.  Earlier the requests we place, might
be considered to add in DVDs timely. Please VIPs from this group can pass the
words to desired persons about this request. Please please do it soon.

  Regards Pavan

  Gomzy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

          http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/feb/18slide1.htm

  .

 5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.