Madhavan,
                 U research is right! I have already felt it! But when music
travels beyond boundary it is done with good intention.  To make your RESEARCH
further Interesting! KHWAJA MERA KHWAJA instrumental is perfectly tuned as a
BGM in BABA.

       BABA Scene: When RAJNI strives to take revenge on a VILLAIN, his MUM
stops him
                             by taking promise from him u can HEAR KHWAJA MERE
KHWAJA very
                             clearly.

       ROJA Scene:  When MADHUBALA talks back to her IN-LAW thru phone when she
lost
                             her husband to terrorists, the BGM that is scored
there is UZHAVAN'S
                             hot song RAKKOLI ..

          There are many such BEAUTIFUL BGMS have been derived into good songs
to hear more about its beautiful composition and that's not wrong!!! ENJOY the
music!!  Karthik is trying to show his FAN LOVE to our BOSS but what he says is
WRONG!!!

  Regards
  Pleasance.

"S, Karthik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          "Pakka dilbar jani" has no connection to "Sattena..." from KM. Those
two are different songs.

Regards,
Karthik