Hey... no fair... haha... yea, im glad Madhushree sung in Telugu, but
i will be more than happy if she rendered the Tamil version as well.

Yea... Sadhana S. too sang the Telugu version of Mana Mohana isnt it,
she sounded good there compared to the Tamil version. Just a doubt,
was Sadhana S. by any chance not feeling well when singing the Tamil
version?? as some parts her voice were cracking.On the other hand the
Telugu version she was perfect.

Madhushree is indeed a gift for music lovers. Her voice has this magic
to me, that whenever im angry or upset, her songs will somehow make me
calm down & im able to be in a correct state of mind. :) ....

But wanna know what song when i listen, i will have this smile that
stretches for miles?? haha, its Naine Milake - Saathiya. Where both my
 Music Goddess [ Sadhana S. & Madhushree ] have sung together in my
fav MD's composition. Its just Magical!! Both have sung it in a manner
that " Who is better" which leaded to both giving their 100% effort in
that song and making it sound extraodinaire !!

Is that song popular up in the North??

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Dinesh Vaidya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>