I want the elephant fight BGM :)

radhika appasani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
       Thanksalot ,Kaissiom

kaissiom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Hi guys,

I've  uploaded my favorite BGM in Jodhaa Akbar, when Akbar goes to  Amer.
Coincidently it comes in seconds after the BGM Thulasi had  uploaded.  That BGM
had touched him, and this is the one that  stood out for me.  It's 'Naghmein hi
naghmein  hain' part  from In Lamhoun Ke... played fast on sitar.

Check it out:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/kaissiom

Regards,
Wasim.

Be a better friend, newshound, and   know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it
now.