when are we gonna get it in singapre? omy!

Thineshan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               guys, got my
cd/dvd two days ago. dvd is amazing with the 5.1 mixes.
 but thats a technical thing. the songs r just too good. at first it
 was all weird ebcause of the style of music (symphonic, orchestral,
 celtic folk). now on repeated hearing, they r wonderful. the tracks by
 ARR are out of this world. the melodies are amazing. he even managed
 to squeeze in indian melodies (raagas) in there only in some parts so
 it doesnt become indian sounding. but the work by ARR is surely
 staring at me. altho only one track (song of hope) is entirely by ARR,
 even in rest of the tracks 80-90% is done by arr including the
 melodies and most part of orchestration. it seems that christopher
 (who shares credits with ARR for the songs) was just a musical
 coordinator and an co-composer for the orchestra. ARRs sound all over
 the place. a must buy. will post a detailed review later. go order it!