From: || V i s h w e s h || <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 3:21:33 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Poll for best Rahman-Director combo

Seriously, I find this whole thread pretty pointless. Can't we just enjoy all
these awesome a r r creations without pointing out who's no 1 combo n' who's no
2 n' what not?? I mean, what are we gonna achieve by ranking these combos
anyway??

We are here coz we love a r r & his divine music. So does it even matter with
whom he creates all this beautiful music... at least it doesn't matter to me...
coz I don't remember a single instance where I'm listening to his music & I'm
thinking abt which director "extracted" this from him n 'stuff like that...

indmovbuff <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:
Like I said previously, I hope we can never find an answer to this
since we are bowled over by the different sounds and dimensions these
directors bring out from Rahman. However it would be nice to know who's
popular amongst us. I've stuck to directors who've done more than a
couple of movies with him (hence left out Omprakash Mehra). So do cast
your vote for your fav combo here --->

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/arrahmanfa ns/surveys? id=2663048

..

" The search is more important than the destination "
- a r rahman -

Be a better friend, newshound, and