Now a days pirated DVDs are coming well before releasing the movie in DVD
format. I don't know where they get these stuffs... but these are all in
very good picture quality in DIVX or XVID formats...

There are thousnads of good copies of JA are available online since the date
of its release... We don't know whom to contact to stop piracy!!!!
Arijit