You are right Pravinder. This blogger "thinks" that he likes Rahman
songs. He may be, but further, he is NOT A RAHMANIAC. Once you are a
Rahmaniac, you IGNORE cast / language / state / religion and all
these factors which divide people.

It does not sadden me when someone critises Sadhana or Madhushree for
bad pronounciation, it does not irritate me when a fans comment
that "Ashutosh and ARR combo is great" is treated as a North versus
South issue. Inspite of listening to Rahman if such issues are
raised, then these guys probably are not true Rahmaniacs yet......

It pleases me that people like Pravinder, Gopal, Vijay, Amith,
Sirish, Durba, Vithur, Chord, Wassim, etc come together on this
platform and try to follow Rahman's philosophy of bringing all world
together and make it a harmonious and happy place.

You don't become a Rahmaniac by simply listening to Rahman's songs.
Rahman is trying to tell all of us something very important and if
you can catch that message from his songs, then you become a true
RAHMANIAC........

You watch Rahman and you can 'read" his message... one that follows
simplicity, humbleness, politenesss, peace, unity and love for your
motherland and family .....

Be a true Rahmaniac !

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya
Pune

[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Pravinder Sheoran" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
> Language, Region, Religion are all small in front of His music.
> His music has crossed all these boundaries and has helped millions
> forget these man made boundaries as well.
>
> If someone still feels the way it has been written in the blog, i
> think he has not understood ARR and his music properly and needs
time
> to grow up.
>
> God Bless.
>
> Pravinder.
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <vithurm@> wrote:
> >
> > No one can question his talent, his achievement or his genius.
When he
> > scored music for "Roja" for the first time ever, the whole of
india
> sat up
> > and noticed. From then on, he has been redefining music with every
> movie.
> > Tamil, Hindi, EnglishÂ… he has done them all. And he has been
someone
> who has
> > made Indian music popular, and taken it to the world over. But
this
> isn't a
> > fan mail. This is actually, quite the opposite.
> >
> > The grudge i hold against him is as someone who speaks tamil, and
> was born
> > and brought up in Tamil Nadu. If anyone has noticed, the music he
> scores for
> > Tamil movies isn't exactly something one will relate to the
maestro.
> Not at
> > all! His recent tamil movies have been far below par, and i
> certainly don't
> > understand why. And to make matters worse, he is doing exceedingly
> well in
> > Hindi movies. Is he too bored of scoring music for tamil movies,
or
> is he
> > trying to be indifferent, i know not. I'd rather prefer he stops
scoring
> > music for tamil movies, cause he isn't justifying it.
> >
> > Also, its his choice of vocalists that rubs salt to the wound.
> Almost all of
> > his past 10 releases have at least two songs sung by a bollowood
> singer. Now
> > im not against that IF they can pronounce tamil as it should be.
Their
> > shoddy pronunciation, sometimes which is just outrageous, is
really
> leaving
> > a bad taste in everyone. On the contrary, not many hindi movies
have
> songs
> > sung by people who cannot pronounce hindi properly. Why this one
> sidedness,
> > is something only he can answer. Also, even his own delivery in
many
> songs
> > has been bad (Newyork Nagaram, Athiradee from Sivaji, etc). I was
> clueless
> > as to what exactly he was singing, even though Tamil is my mother
> tongue,
> > and i have been speaking it for the past 23 years! PLEASE STOP
MURDERING