From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:29:33 PM
Subject: [arr] I should have been more specific with my post earlier.

About this whole award thing, I was merely questioning whether Guru
deserved an award based on the most commercial successful soundtrack
of the year. I may be wrong with what this award really means. I'm
not contradicting myself when I say that Guru is award worthy for
excellent music, but questioning whether it truly deserves an award
for most commercially successful soundtrack. But, again, I may be
wrong in my definition of what this award it truly about.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.