For me...when I visit the website...it just says..coming soon with
the cover of the magazine...ARR sitting on the bench....anyway...to
view teh magazine...?

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> in the interview ARR said his 1st album was actually DISCO DISCO!
can some1 pls shed some light on this... pls

> The interview also said abt him working with ASH KING, REENA
BHARADWAJ AND EMBER PHOENIX. can some1 also pls give us more info on
this.

> Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Rahmaniacs,
>
>  Thanks to Alan. The E- Version of the Score Magazine is
available .

>  www.highonscore.com
>
>  Pls register there and leave your feedback to Alan .
>
>  Gopal.....Can we now have the ARR relevant portion for our
Yahoogroups in flickr, for future reference .