Yes, I found the same problem and after a while the whole thing dissappeared
and I encountered an error message! I attributed this to limited network.  I
have e-mailed Alan but haven't heard from him yet (I mailed him late last night
though), perhaps he is looking into it.
  Neena

Ramesh R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              Congrats to the team behind this! It's a very neat initiative.

As for feedback I would only suggest that you try to make the online version
more readable. Currently the readable window is limited and it's painful to
have to pan left, right, up and down to read a page. Also the pop up showing
the use of Zoom gets irritating after a while. There should be an option to
turn it off.
There are only 2 modes to viewing- zoom off and zoom on. What if one wishes to
look at the picures more closely? For example you can't clearly see the faces
in the photo of Karen David with the violinists even with the zoom turned on.
All these e-readers are quite cool to look at. But after a while the only
things that matter are content, simplicity and ease of navigation. Focus on
those! (and I'd say the same to the folks behind ARR's official website-- keep
it simple folks!)

As an alternative I'll suggest having the magazine in a pdf format. Take a look
at Film Music Weekly- http://www.filmmusicweekly.com/
In particular check out their current newsletter-
http://www.filmmusicweekly.com/issues/FM_Weekly_022608.pdf