Something special about this song sung by Hesham Abdul Wahab. When he sang
the song, the movie was not released and I dont think any of the judges new
what the picturisation of the song is like. After finishing the song the
judges commented that it is as if there is a devine presence when the song
was sung and they could feel it. Surprisingly, the picturisation is where
all the singers connect to the almighty while playing the song.

That is the power of the music.