Hi Vithur,
     This looks to be a nice intiative and thanks for starting  it.
  Is there any way people (who cannot attend the meet) can contribute ?
  Also, in Anna nagar there is a school/home for differently abled kids  near
the water tank.I think it is named as some Guild association. Our office team
celeberated 2005 diwali with those kids.That might be a good place to start
this initiative.

  Thanks,
  S Lakshmi Narasimhan.

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Dear All,

  we had a meeting today at 7 Pm as promised. It was a constructive meeting. As
part of starting something afresh, we have planned to meet next sunday in Anna
nagar, and distribute food packets to poor people . We intend to do this on a
continual basis , based on everyone's convenience.

  I request more people to join us . The more the number of people come, the
more, the number of poor people who could be served.

  ARR is the uniting force. we all came to know of each other through ARR. Its
like ARR is the string, and we are like the beads which make a good garland.

  Next Sunday - 11 AM . God Willing, We shall start our Noble Mission from Anna
nagar, Music World.

  WELCOME WELCOME ... This is an open invitation and anyone can join us

  On 3/1/08, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Dear Chennai Rahmaniacs

  With God's Grace , after the success on Netrodaya, lets start something new
and afresh. Tomorrow, we a group of Chennai fans are meeting in Music World,
Anna Nagar at 7 Pm ( SHARP ) to discuss abt our future plans of doing something
good to the society on a regular basis.

  We have the following plans

  1. Meet every week , contribute monies and buy food packets and distribute to
poor roadise beggars, workers who toil in the sun, and needy people
  2. Organise a meet to any orphanage / old age home once a month

  And also many more such activities.

  I am sure there are a lot of ARR Fans from Chennai in this group, and I call
all of them to make it up for a meeting tomorrow. Pls come and lets join hands
for a Divine Cause.

  Little drops make a mighty ocean.

--
regards,
Vithur

AIMING TO BE A TRUE RAHMANIAC

--
regards,
Vithur

AIMING TO BE A TRUE RAHMANIAC

 Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.